Give your product the tick of approval it deserves.
MFB Metal is ISO9001 & ISO14001 and we are bi-annually audited by BSI. We encourage factory acceptance testing (FAT’s) of manufactured parts and welcome customer auditing to ensure our systems and procedures are relevant and value add to the business relationship.
We are a Defence recognised supplier and a member of AIDN (Australian Industry Defence Network) We have expertise in providing design support and collaboration with customers thru to manufacturing of products in compliance to customer and industry specifications.
MFB is also SCEC approved. The Security Construction and Equipment Committee endorses MFB for the supply of Class B and Class C enclosures which meet the highest security standards for equipment containment and the protection of Australian Government resources.
We are experienced in commercial and defence test procedures and will assist in supporting projects requiring 3rd party testing including-:
- Shock and Vibration testing
- Radio Frequency shielding (RF, EMI EMC)
- Ingress Protection (IP) testing
- Noise Control – Noise reduction
We are familiar with-:
- IEC – International Electrotechnical Committee, IEC 61587-1 – 19” Racking
- The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) – 21” Racking
- Military Standards (MIL-STD),
- The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO),
- Standards Australia (SA)
- Clients own Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT’s)
We are committed to manufacturing in Australia and delivering globally. We take good design and good manufacturing seriously. We pride ourselves on employing professional people and ensuring their experience at MFB is enjoyable and value adding. This is the reason MFB is so successful.
We welcome you to come visit our facilities and experience the MFB difference.